INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM POLICY
Egesim undertakes the following in accordance with its environmental and human-oriented policies established within the framework of quality, environment and Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems.
- Increasing the effectiveness and efficiency of all our processes through continuous review, effective risk management and continuous improvement,
- Implement a total quality approach and improve company performance and efficiency,
- To encourage management with business values such as quality culture, commitment, integrity, team spirit, continuous improvement, and process-based and risk-oriented thinking and goals,
- To be respectful to the environment and sensitive to the protection of the environment,
- By ensuring the effective use of our process inputs, reducing our wastes resulting from outputs, applying reuse or recycling opportunities,
- To protect the natural resources and the environment, to transfer them to the new generations, to increase the working environment and the quality of life,
- Working with zero accident principle in relation to occupational health and safety,
- To eliminate the possibility of the emergence of related risks and threats through safe and healthy business processes that will ensure the safety and security of our customers, employees and visitors,
- Encourage our employees to actively take part in IMS and provide an open communication environment for them,
- To increase the education and welfare level of our employees, to organize the necessary training and information activities and to improve them continuously,
- Comply with the national and international standards, legislative requirements and signed agreements within the scope,
- To manage stakeholder relations with transparency and common wisdom, to ensure continuity in customer satisfaction, to support and develop our suppliers,
- Quality, environment, occupational health and safety issues are a common responsibility for Egesim at all levels and that contractors and suppliers have to act in accordance with Egesim standards,
- Quality, Environment, Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems will be implemented, improved and their performance will be increased, ensuring their effectiveness and compliance obligations will be fulfilled.