SIVACON S8 Withdrawable
With maximum safety, withdrawable design & ideal solutions new generation Sivacon S8 panels have type test certificate (TTA), double-sided (dual front) structure, forms from 1 to 4b, protection from IP30 till IP54 & current up to 7000A and appear to be excellent solutions for residential & industrial buildings.
These withdrawable panels with type test certificates are designed for motor control centres (MCC) and cable feeding outputs (for switch). Withdrawable panels appear to be a standard solution for motor control centres (MCC). New generation Sivacon S8 panels with type test certificate (TTA), inner classification of form 3b & form 4b, from IP30 till IP54 and up to 7000A are excellent solutions for residential & industrial buildings.
Because of withdrawable motor protection and cable feeding design, these panels perform maximum operational safety & operating convenience. With withdrawable unit principle, quick replacement & new adaptation are easy and possible. Therefore, individual modules can be easily & quickly changed.
When a panel is under voltage, replacement can be performed by putting mechanical locks of the withdrawable unit into test positions. That’s why operating is not interrupted.
- Standard solution, wide motor power interval,
- Many motor starter applications, easy & safe usage,
- Possibility of withdrawable units replacement without deenergizing of the main busbar, high usability,
- Solid & safe mechanical locks,
- Maximum operational safety with type test certificate (TTA), personnel safety with inner arc & arc barriers,
- Classification of form 3b & form 4b, installation convenience, flexibility & expandability because of modular structure,
- High quality industrial design,
- Variable busbar position,
- Space saving with double- sided (dual front) design,
- Withdrawable design of Sivacon offers optimal solutions for the following applications:
- Direct On-line (DOL), forward-backward (R-DOL), star-delta, softstarter up to 250 KW motor starting,
- Cable feeding (switch) output to 630A,
- Putting the withdrawable unit in a test position in order to guarantee safety, the main busbar coating can be covered by a shutter vehicle. So while the withdrawable unit is out, the main busbars are not touched.